Friday, February 01, 2008

Slow Motion

I took the cutting mats to the school...in the rain...last night and managed to cut out all of two (T-W-O) guys' gold lame' shirts. The six guys are all different sizes, so they have to be cut one at a time. Groan. But, I've seen what some of the other ladies are doing and, truthfully, I'm getting off easy w/the lame' shirts. This is going to be an unbelievably visual show.

I managed to get a photo of one of the headbands...you can see how the gold-on-black scraps were used:


Believe it or not, this is a guy's headband.

I'm planning to work on silver shirts and laundry today, with a bit of a mid-day break to meet a fellow Pattern Review member who happens to be in town for lunch and a trip to Hancock's (Vogue patterns are 75% off through tomorrow. I have a list.) That will be fun, but I can't take off too long. Dress rehearsals begin in 2 weeks...(eek!)


On a different note, five years have gone by really fast...

Just remembering.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, thank you for posting the headband picture. I was picturing something totally different. This is so much better. What do the girls' headbands look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls' headbands are the same idea; just silver lame' w/red accents.

    I can't wait to see what all this glitz and glamour is going to look like on stage...

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)