Friday, February 15, 2008

Lame' Shirt Home Stretch


That's five of the six gold lame' shirts; they all still need velcro on the cuffs and the narrow hem at the bottom.

Although, since they're going to be worn tucked in, I might be able to get away w/o hemming them; they're serged.

Nah, I'll get it done.

I have one more shirt to put together today, then I'm going to run them all through for the remaining work assembly-line style. I should have them (correction, *must* have them) done by tomorrow morning.

One more day,then I can have my sewing room back! Projects are percolating away in my head...

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah for you! Keep going and they'll be done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a great feeling when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel? You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)