Saturday, February 16, 2008

C'est Fini!


There's one of the gold ones! Or at least, there it is as good as the reflection allows....

I finished them up before supper last night and began cleaning the sewing room; you've no idea how wrecked it is. I hope to work on it some more today; the sewing team will be working until 4ish, but I haven't touched laundry all week and it is mountainous, so I'm hoping to scoot out around noon.

Hopefully, I'll get a couple of photos if the kids really do put the costumes on for check today.

P.S. Mom, tell Dad his card's in the mail...I'll call later. Meantime,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! :D

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I bet it will be nice to have your own projects in your sewing space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it would...

    I came home w/another project; more on that next week.

    Hopefully I'll just post a photo of the finished item ;)

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)