Sunday, February 17, 2008

Choir Sundays 08 #6


This month's colors: Black and white

Jacket:Vogue 8043 Today's Fit, from a wool blend boucle

Top:Textile Studio 'Monaco Shell' funnel neck, from creamy white poly/lycra slinky

Pants:Loes Hinse Designs 'Oxford Pants' from black wool gabardine. I do love those pants!

Believe it or not, that outfit was borderline Too Hot in choir this morning; the sanctuary was unusually warm for some reason. I guess the thermostats weren't set to compensate for the warm muggy weather we've had this weekend, and when you fill up the room w/people...well, it got warm. Rather.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit! It looks great on you. I am sure that you will get a lot of use out of it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when you made that jacket! I still have a piece of fabric just like that in my fabric closet!

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)