After a couple of days in which it seemed like I did nothing but run errands, I'm going to be home again w/o a car, so I'm headed back to the sewing room. On Monday, I got all of the silver shirts to the point where the neckline is gathered and the collar is attached. I managed to put ONE on in between errands yesterday...and put it on backwards (i.e., the undercollar is up). No, it won't be noticeable from more than 10 feet away. But it bothers me. However, I can't frog stitch (rip-it, rip-it) the lame', so it's just going to have to be what it is.
I don't know what's up w/me and collars of late...that's the second time I've done that in a month. Maybe I should get my glasses checked (or get more sleep).
But the sleeves are already hemmed, so once the collars are on I should be on the downhill side of THIS part of the project.
I am taking a few photos of the process; I'll review the pattern once I get them all uploaded.