Thursday, January 10, 2008

Severe Weather Advisory

Well, apparently an approaching cold front is likely to trigger nastiness in our area later today...which means the kids cannot be expected to walk/ride bikes home after school. Which means I need a car in order to pick them up. Which means a lot of taxi driving to get everyone else where they need to be.

And I thought I was going to get a Day At Home To Work. Doesn't look like it.

But, to be perfectly honest...I won't mind some taxi driving, if the weather just doesn't get bad.

Maybe the school system will send the kids home early today; I hate to think of the scary mess if we've got severe weather when school lets out. (shudder)

The Chopin blouse is still on the cutting table; if I get nothing else done today, I *will* finish cutting that out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)