Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Non-productive day...

Ok, I'll admit it...I'm not quite hitting all four cylinders this week for some reason, but I still thought I'd be a little more productive yesterday.

Part of it wasn't my fault, though. Who could've predicted a simple run around town to pick everyone up would turn into a two and a half hour trip? ('I promise, Mom, I'll just run in and they'll sync the phone..it'll only take five minutes!' HA!!!)

So the only really productive thing I managed to do yesterday was fuse the interfacing to the rest of the collars/facings for the other 4 lame' shirts, which I sort of promised to have done tomorrow night.

But...inspiration struck. I mean, I was just standing at the ironing board, leaning on my iron and counting to 12 slowly over and over, so my eyes wandered about and landed on a nice piece of black and white rayon that I've been trying to decide about since I bought it back in '05...or was it '06? Suddenly, I knew what I wanted to use it for. And February choir colors are black-and-white, so....

I may be really irrational and cut it out later today. You'll know what a glutton for punishment I am by whether or not it shows up in the queue tomorrow... ;)

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about inspiration. Sometimes you just have to wait for the fabric to decide what it wants to be, lol. So what are you going to make?

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)