Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Still working....

I'll be heading back into church shortly; Miss M and I worked until almost 10 last night, but I've only got until about 2 today, as the room we're sewing in will be used both this evening and tomorrow evening for kids classes. So we have to have it cleaned out before we leave today.

I canceled my Bible study for tomorrow; I hated to do that but we can easily just shift our syllabus back one week; I don't think I would've had a good lesson prepared anyway. I will be teaching the girl's class tomorrow night; the lead teacher is out of town, so I'm it. The topic is maintaining purity in our thoughts...I think I can teach from first-hand knowledge about the struggle to maintain a positive attitude when under pressure... ;)

I'll be sewing at home tonight, for as long as I can keep my eyes open.

1 comment:

  1. Keep going, Lisa! It sounds like you're going to be able to complete it on time with the extra help!

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)