Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Link Updates

Farewell, Sewing World, you will be missed greatly....

And I added a couple of links to blogs of fellow sewing enthusiasts. There are more in the Creative Fashion Sewing Ring link...including several that I check frequently. More people have taken up blogging in the past few months and it's interesting to see how everyone's approach to sewing and talking about sewing varies.

I'm trying hard to catch up on some very much procrastinated housework this week, so I'm not making my way out to the sewing nook very much. But it's nice to know that I have some projects ready to go as soon as I can squeeze a couple of minutes out to do something.

A recurring question on blogs and message boards is, "How do you find time to do all that sewing?" My question is, "When does one find time to clean house and fold laundry and yardwork?" ;) :p

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I agree - something has to go - and it's usually the housework! People don't know if your tub is clean when you're out and about in your nifty new outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)