Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why are my brain cells scattered?

Must have something to do with the 'nearly max commitment' level of life at the moment...

I haven't been able to get to my cutting table to work on those knit dresses until around 10 pm any day this week before today.

And today I discovered I'd made some mistakes in what I'd done. I looked at the wrong numbers...put the wrong numbers with the wrong girls' dress...arrgghhh! Guess it's because I was working tired. It's fixable, but it means redoing some cutting. Grumble, grumble.

At least there is Nothing On My Schedule tomorrow; I'm really, really hoping to get a serious amount of cutting done.

'Cause I *still* want to wear my Tribeca shirt Sunday....and I've only sewn one dart...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)