Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Looking for Blogging time...

This workin' thang is definitely crimping my blogging time!

Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow to do something with the awards I've been given in the last couple of weeks; I'm honored by them...just haven't had time to think about it yet!

But I've done my three-day stint at work for the week so I'll have some sewing time tomorrow. Gotta cut the green silk in the morning; I'm going to the high school in the afternoon and I've got to take the mats/rotary cutters/other cutting tools with me. Here we go!

And I'm going to try Real Hard not to think about the Atlanta Expo that I'm missing...ya'll have fun if you're going.

Hopefully I'll see you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)