Sunday, March 01, 2009

Choir Sundays 09 #8

This Month's Choir Colors: Black with 'bright dark green' and 'bright yellow'. But, since this is as far as I got with the green silk top:













I had to go with what I had, which is a shawl scarf that has green in it that is close to the right color, but it is so mixed with the black that you almost can't tell. I've also got on a RTW turtleneck sweater and my favorite black wool gabardine Loes Hinse Oxford Pants. Hopefully next week I'll have a green shirt finished!

And, as you can tell by the landscape outside the window, we had a touch of snow last night, so I anticipated a small choir and didn't take in the camera for the choir photo. Next week... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)