Friday, June 29, 2007

Photo Woes...part umpteen...

I logged onto Yahoo photos yesterday and discovered that they were encouraging folks to move the photos...so I clicked on the little box and moved everything to Flickr. Flickr was most appreciative and gave me the three months pro account, which is good, so I've got a little time to do the housekeeping that will be necessary as I don't intend to pay for that account unless it hits the point where I just have too.

But, of course, it broke over a year's worth of photo links to my reviews, which I need to go back now and correct. It probably wasn't a good idea to do it just before we leave town for vacation, but, oh well. I'll try to work on it a little at a time, starting with the most recent and working my way backwards. Then, hopefully I'll meet myself somewhere in the middle, where I'm still working from oldest forward to replace all the broken links from Photoworks upgrade a couple of years ago.

And I'll cross my fingers that, once it's finished, no one will dump the links on me again... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)