Tuesday, April 07, 2009

On the Run

My mother tells me she can tell from the tone of the blogs that I'm feeling rushed.

Imagine that.

;)

I worked at school 'till 10ish last night, worked at work today and will head off momentarily for another evening at school. Rehearsals are going till 10 this week; the show opens a week from Friday.

Next week's rehearsals will likely go till Midnight or later. It's known as H*ll Week...for cause...

Anyway, I got dress 4 finished last night and got a significant amount done on dress 5. I probably would've finished it, but my sewing machine was acting funny.

Don't suppose it had anything to do with being dropped last fall... I meant to take it in for a check up, but never got around to it.

So it was just a little...whiney...last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)