Sunday, April 05, 2009

Choir Sundays 09 #13

This Month's Colors: Purple or Lavendar w/Black

Jacket: Textile Studios Florence Jacket, made from a lovely lofty purple textured wool and lined w/silk charmeuse. Yummy!

Top: Loes Hinses' Sweater Set Shell, from black poly/lycra slinky knit.

Pants: Ye Olde Faithefull Vogue 7881, in black cotton twill.

I forgot to take the camera this week, so I didn't get a photo of the choir. I probably won't try for a photo next week, as it will be a very busy Sunday. But I'll have one before the month is over ;).

(ETA: That's not exactly a feather sticking out of my head; there's an eagle-in-flight sculpture on the shelf behind me and what you're seeing is the wingtip. Gotta pay more attention to things like that in this fashion photography business...LOL)

1 comment:

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)