Sunday, April 19, 2009

Choir Sundays 09 #15

This Month's colors: Purple or lavender w/black.

Jacket: Loes Hinse's Bistro Jacket, in herringbone weave poly/rayon suiting.

Top: The sleeveless mock t from Kwik Sew 2948, in a printed cotton/rayon knit I purchased from Emma One Sock several years ago. I squeezed two knit tops from that piece, and I love 'em both.

Pants: My favorite black wool gabardine Loes Hinse Oxford Pants. It's B. Black and Sons wool I picked up on sale at Hancock's a couple of years ago...wow, is it nice to wear!

But, today marked a significant milestone...the Artist turned 21. Hard to believe...


And, on another note, my calendar tells me it's time for my quarterly internet break. It's pretty good timing; I've got a LOT of catch up housework to do...and I have an out of town trip late in the week. So, I'll catch up with everyone next week!

1 comment:

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)