Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Best-Laid Plans...

often don't work out so good.
My plan was to go to choir practice, then go to school to sew tonight.

But, if you notice the time stamp on the post, it's 8:11 PM and I'm at home.

No wheels.

The Princess had a meeting tonight; My Sweet Baboo had to make a sympathy visit to the next town over after choir. I was going to go with him, but The Flute Player is a bit under the weather and stayed home by herself all day. I just couldn't go off and leave her alone all evening too...especially since she really hadn't eaten anything.

My sewing stuff is in the momvan, which, when last seen, was being driven by My Sweet Baboo. There was an attempt at a car switch; dunno if it will work or not. The guess is The Princess will be home first,so MSB was going to switch cars w/her on the way out of town so she'll bring the sewing transport vehicle home with her. Eventually.

So I still don't know if I'll make it to school for any sewing or not. I wasn't in the middle of a project, so I guess the world won't end if I don't make it.

The flared skirts for the knit dresses were found; those were fixed by other people yesterday. I was making sashes...something a couple of the costumes were deemed to need once they were seen on stage. But I left copious notes on what needed to be done to them since I thought someone might want to work on them before I got there.

Opening Night is tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing the show; I know what the costumes were that I worked on but I've only seen glimpses of things other than that stuff.

I'd go to bed, but *someone's* going to have to get The Actor after tonight's rehearsal...at midnightish...so I might as well stay up and head to school as soon as someone gets home with a vehicle.

We are definitely developing our creative problem solving skills... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)