Monday, December 04, 2006

Oh, Those Sales!

First it was The Sewing Place, with a fifteen percent off sale. I ordered the Burda pattern I talked about in the Dickens of a Pattern post back in September, and a Neue Mode pattern, V23440. Unfortunately, the Burda pattern is backordered, but I got the Neue Mode and the shoulderpads I also ordered today. I want to try that very nice basic blouse...eventually....

Then, there was the email from Linda of Emma OneSock. 20% off selected fabrics. I've been waiting for a good sale so I could order some of the black rayon/lycra 11 oz jersey...and 'while I was at it', I also ordered a piece of buttermilk knit. A reply from Linda said the buttermilk 'might' be sold out...oh, well, so long as I get the black, I'm good. I think I'll use it on the Cadeau instead of the black stretch velvet. The velvet would be lovely, dressy and festive, but I expect I'd wear the top more if it wasn't quite so fancy.

Finally, this morning there's an email from the HotPatterns folks...buy 2, get 1 free. Aaaaiiiieee! No, I haven't bought any yet...but I do have three patterns on my wish list...

And there's no extra sewing time anywhere this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)