Saturday, December 30, 2006

Laundry Day

We got into town last night and will have a couple of days here before leaving again...

I'm trying to get all the laundry done so I'm not washing clothes while we do 'Family Christmas' on Jan 1...(weird, I know, but it works for us...)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday break! I'm hoping to catch a few minutes for sewing while we're home,trying to get that 'fabric out' number a little higher. I fear it's kind of wishful thinking at this point. But, ya never know...it doesn't take too long to knock out a couple of t shirts... ;)

Hope everyone has a fun and safe New Year's Eve! We'll be home, fonduing and playing Trivial Pursuit with the offspring... it's one of our traditions ;)

1 comment:

  1. Just dropping you a note to compliment you on your blog! Being a sewing enthusiast myself, I appreciate the opportunity to learn from and share information with other sewers. I would like to send you a free pattern from my pattern store, www.sewinggarden.com. If you're interested please email me at:
    susan@sewinggarden.com
    best regards,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)