Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Numbers don't lie...right?

Discouraged that I hadn't *quite* made fabric parity for last year and muttering to myself about doing better this year, I went over to my Excel spread sheets where I keep track of such things to start new sheets for '06. Suddenly, inspiration hit. It was August of '04 that I really began the effort to curb the accumulation (moving and seeing all the stash in one large pile...watching my family's reaction to the one large pile...no doubt had a part in that decision). So I went back to August 1, 2004 and looked at the numbers. Lo and behold, from Aug 1, 2004 -Dec 31, 2005 I had acquired 132.5 yards of fabric, but I had sewn up 134.375!

I'm winning!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! For me '06 is going to be the use it or loose it year for my fabric, I am determined to get my fabric stash down by half.

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)