Monday, January 30, 2006

Caught up to Cutting

I finished the skirt suit over the weekend (photos and reviews available at the 'My Reviews' link), so now my personal sewing is caught up to cutting out again.

But I have church sewing to do...two baptismal robes, and the funky vest for Pastor to wear Saturday. I did find a vest at Wal-Mart for less than 30 bucks...it's royal blue and black, so I've been asked to paint it black. The connectors are small and look like phone jacks; I'm still not sure how I'm going to put them onto/into the vest.

Anyway, I'm hoping to cut out the real SWAP jacket tonight and maybe the last pair of pants and a blouse. Sometime today, I need to at least get the necklines finished on those robes...and maybe run to Hobby Lobby for some spray paint?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)