Tuesday, December 13, 2005

ZZZZZzzzzzzzz......

We (Miss M and I...it was Miss A's birthday, so I told her not to come back to sew after her hubby took her to dinner. I won't even dock her paycheck... ;) ) worked until 12:30 AM this morning, and just as we were leaving church I thought of something important that I had to do when I got home. But, when I got home I couldn't remember at all what it was. I put some laundry in to wash, got myself a snack, read a bit (An Excellent Mystery, the 11th Brother Cadfael book) and still had no idea. About 2:15 I gave up and went to bed.

I still don't know what it was. Sigh.

I've got an awfully lot to do today. Final dress rehearsal is tonight. If I'm awake enough to hold a camera, I'll try to take some photos. It did occur to me that I could likely do a fair amount of hand sewing backstage; that's good, we've got a bazillion hooks and eyes to sew on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)