Wednesday, December 14, 2005

That is NOT an Oncoming Train!

It really is the end of the tunnel! Show opens tonight, although we expect the audience to be comprised mostly of folks from our own church; the people from the community at large will be here Fri-Sun...or at least that's how it worked last year. Everyone was costumed for dress rehearsal except Belle 10 and me...neither of our bodices are done yet. We wore our skirts and knit tops; very interesting combo. Miss A stayed in the sewing room and worked on the bertha for Belle 16...it's just about finished now, she did a lovely job, so unless the hooks and eyes that close her top are totatlly wrong (and they may be; I've got to put it on her this morning to check) she's just about done. Belle 10's bodice is cut out only, but she doesn't play the part until Friday so we've got a bit of breathing room there. I've just got hooks/eyes and the bertha to do for mine...and I've still got to find a 'suitable' (read 'strapless') foundation ;)

I forgot the camera again and didn't get any photos last night, but I will get some sometime during the run of the show. And I went to bed at about 10:30 last night; much better than 1:30 or 2 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)