Monday, December 19, 2005

Whew

Very good run of the production! Estimates are that somewhere in the neighborhood of 4,500 folks saw the show (well, that's the audience count; I'm certain there were a large number of repeats from our home folks) and it was very well received. I don't have to worry about sorting the costumes for cleaning until after Christmas, for which I am VERY grateful.
Here's the link to the bulk of the output of Ye Olde Dresse Shoppe, but I have to say that I didn't make any single garment all by myself from start to finish...at least one of several different sewing ladies did at least a little on each piece. Miss A even made about 3/4 of my bertha for me while I was sewing the hooks on Belle 10's bodice. It truly was a team effort.

Scrooge 05 Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)