Monday, December 03, 2007

Laundry and PJs

The sheets are done and will be in their place today...it'll be nice to have a set to switch out on laundry day.

And, while I've got white thread in the machine, and the remnants of the flannel out, I think I'll go ahead and make the pajama/lounge pants...once I decide which two of the three of us I'll make them for.

Or...maybe I'll just make a whole set of PJ's for my niece for Christmas....hmm, there's a thought...

But there's laundry to be done today, and white shirts that I can make w/the white thread that's in the machines, and some patterns to adjust.

It won't matter that I won't have a car ;)

1 comment:

  1. You sew the way I do--according to what color thread is in your machine. If I'm making something red, I'll look around for other red projects.
    I love clean sheets! They feel so comfortable. Changing sheets on our bed is a pain, though--it's a waterbed and probably weighs a ton. It's a job I leave to my husband with just a little help from me!
    I never mind being without a car for a day or so. There's always plenty to do in the house!

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)