Sunday, August 09, 2009

Choir Sundays 09 #30

I almost didn't get to do this! Didn't get a turn on the computer until bedtime...and My Sweet Baboo shut the thing down before I could get on! Had to reboot just to post. ;)

Anyway, this month's colors are purple, brown and mustard, with jeans. I'm avoiding the mustard, but the purple and brown are ok with me....
So, I'm wearing the straight leg Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, my purple boucleLoes Hinse Retro Jacket and, just barely visible, my fairly new brown rayon/lycra jersey Jalie 965 tank top.

I'm about to decide I need to make a brown jacket; I know we'll be wearing brown again in October. Got some nice brown wool from Michael; a bunch of jacket patterns...I just need to pick one and sew, eh?

1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous! I like that jacket a lot. Yes, just pick one and sew (and take lots of pictures, of course!!).

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)