Monday, November 27, 2006

Still off our Feed...

Curioser and curioser.

I've discovered that there are other (as in non-blogger) blogs that have been experiencing the feed problem, so the idea that it is a Blogger problem has been pretty well shot down.

I posted a topic on Stitcher's Guild to discuss the issue, since so many of the blogs I check that had errors belong to folks who hang out over there, and it was really interesting. It may be a problem w/individual accounts at Bloglines.

Or not.

Anyway, I sent an inquiry to the bloglines people...we'll see if they unearth something.

Meantime, I'm into Christmas decorating, budget balancing, laundry, and planning some urgently needed garments suitable for DD to wear to church...she's down to one outfit. Time for Mom to sew for her. ;)

I did manage to transfer the alterations from the Hot Patterns skirt to the pattern; it's officially ready for the 'test garment' stage ;)

4 comments:

  1. I don't know if your inquiries were investigated or rather if all the bloggers just tinkered with their blogs but everything was suddenly coming up on my bloglines list this evening.

    Thanks for being the squeeky wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It does look fixed! Thanks to everyone else who sent a query into Bloglines, and my humble appologies to Blogger for blaming the problem on them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, you've gotten the problem addressed! Good work, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I think the real credit goes to Debbie Cook; she figured out that it was a Bloglines issue and contacted them a couple of hours or so before I did.

    I'm just glad to be getting the feeds again; it makes cruising the 'net so much quicker... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)