Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It's a Random Week

One of those with lots of unrelated things going on....

I finished my bedsheets, but probably won't get much done on any other projects; tomorrow and Friday I'll be taking pledges for our local listener-supported Christian radio station's fall fund drive...there's a church drama team rehearsal on Thursday evening...(I'll 'splain about that later)...and somewhere I need to work on the usual yada yada yada of laundry, budget, dishes, floors...

But I switched the thread in my serger; I'm planning to stitch up the teal slinky dress while I wait for the opportune moment to cut out the red holiday jacket.

I *will* wear that jacket this December! I will I will I will....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)