Sunday, January 27, 2019

Through the black-threaded machines....

Lawsy  I do need to clean the dust off the mirror.... 

Black Helix pants, constructed this week from Telio's Jockey ponte, which is amazing stuff.  I also made the tank top from Vogue 9057, to wear over the Starfleet-Science-Officer-blue  T.  Worked great; I didn't feel the 'live long and prosper' vibe nearly so much this week, lol.

The pants are part of the 12 months/12 outfits capsule wardrobe; the top and over top are just because I needed choir clothes.  But they should work with the scarf as well, which is cool.  But I'll have to make royal blue a 'neutral' in my wardrobe if I want to put the pieces in SWAP.

But, ya never know. Depending on what I end up doing for the next 4 months of the capsule wardrobe challenge, it might just work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)