Monday, January 14, 2019

One of three this month.

So, I have one item on the January wardrobe assignment done.  McCall's 6844, with patch pockets added.  Royal blue viscose/nylon/lycra ponte, and I love the way it feels on.  Black RTW jeans and a Jalie 2682 top for the solid column under.

Next up ought to be the black pants, but I may slip in a royal blue T this week just because I am a little short on the royal blue for this month.  I pulled my only royal blue top - a funnel-neck T that I hadn't worn in a long time -  out of the closet and discovered that it had a CUT in it!  A pointy corner slash!  I have NO IDEA how that happened or when it happened.  So, suddenly I have not a royal blue top to wear with my black for choir this month.

T shirts are quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)