Monday, November 07, 2005

Still on the Learning Curve

I managed to find a little time over the weekend to work on the 'blouse made from opinionated fabric' that I mentioned on PR...the discussion started about half way down this page and continues over the next page or two. I can report that, after attaching the sleeves and sewing up the side seams, it appears that the fabric was lying; I believe this is going to be a nice, classic looking garment. Of course, I still have collar, cuffs and closure to do, but so far so good.

I think I'll take the digi cam in with me to 'Ye Olde Dresse Shoppe' (the sewing room at church) today and get some photos of things I will be working on. Last year I really wished I'd taken 'before' photos of a couple of the dresses, this year I intend to do that! I haven't looked at photo posting at all yet; I need to find out important stuff like how much space is available for a freeloader like me to use for photo posting. I may just have to load them up to Photoworks and include the link; we'll see if I'm ready to learn something new or just stick with what I already know.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Peg! I can't take any credit for the page design, though...it's one of the prepackaged templates. I've got to learn how to spiff it up with bells and whistles...maybe after Scrooge.

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)