Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Got Caught...



 
We'd managed to avoid it all this time, but apparently mild covid is running rampant in our part of the country and...it caught us.

I honestly think it tagged onto the back end of my annual sinus infection, although I suppose it's possible it was masquerading as the sinus infection all along.  The antibiotic seemed to help for a few days, and then suddenly I had chest congestion and the test I took just to humor the doctor came up positive.

So, My Sweet Babboo, who also tested positive, and I are doing the remote thing.  He was actually supposed to return to his office for the first time since March of 2020 this week...but, nope, he got another week of doing rocket science from home.

According to the CDC guidelines, we should be good to venture back out into the world on Thursday, but I think I'm going to hang out around the house until the chest congestion clears up.  I have a subconscious urge to beat on my chest to knock the junk loose, lol, which I'm sure will look...inappropriate...in public.

But, that's ok.  I can do data base janitorial stuff from home as easily as I can do it in my office.  And it is easier to drink tea by the gallon at home.  Hashtag keep those fluids going...

Surely this will clear out before long.

And I pulled the picture from an archive and just realized...wow, that's from before the remodel project in 2015, lol.  That door is gone now...



1 comment:

  1. Hope you are better soon. The same happened to us despite all precautions. It ran thru our location like a rocket but it moves on just as fast and no one was seriously put down. By the fourth day everyone we know and ourselves were all better. Hope the same for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)