Sunday, June 16, 2013

Choir Wardrobe - 06 16

Repeats and reruns....
Colors for June: coral, yellow and gray.

Coral Jalie cardigan, silver shot gray Simplicity 2603 top.  Straight leg Lees.  Simple.

;-)

Last time I wore this cardigan, I had to carry a couple of pizza boxes (with pizzas!) from one end of the church to the other, and I ended up with a grease line on the left side.  I thought it was gonna be a gonner.  But it did wash out, mayhap due to the Carbona stain treatment I put on it.  Whew.


And I must be tired; almost posted this to the wrong blog.  Realized it when I pulled up the label list...time for some shut eye!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to be able to re-wear some of the old favourites! I just love a splash of coral...J

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)