Sunday, March 17, 2013

Choir Wardrobe 03 17 13

Straight leg jeans with my 'other' green silk blouse.  This is the pattern I actually purchased the fabric for;  almost-vintage OOP  McCall's 5199.  I have a cream silk blouse cut out from this pattern, too, for when I can get back to sewing me-stuff.  I actually wore the same blazer as last week to church, but it was so warm up on the platform that I left the jacket in the choir room.  I don't often do that; I like the security of a top layer.  But, since it was a woven and not a clingy knit, and I was solidly in the middle of the group, I figured it was going to be better not to roast. ;-)                                                                                           I'd hoped to do at least a little sewing on the poppy petals today, but I just haven't had the opportunity to do any until right now and I'm fighting to keep my eyes open.  So...maybe not tonight.  Don't want any fatigue-generated boo-boos...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)