Sunday, October 19, 2008

Choir Sundays '08 #32

This Month's Colors: Jeans (or denim) with tan, brown or burnt orange tops
I've got a 4 or 5 year old RTW sweater with my salvaged Vogue 2872 Anne Klein Skirt. I'm so pleased to have an alternative to blue jeans that I can wear ;).

Plus, now I have a faced-waist style skirt that actually fits pretty well; I'll use that to check future faced-waist skirts ;).

Publication note: Tomorrow starts my quarterly 'stay home and stay off the internet catch up week', so I'll see you again on next Sunday's choir post...on my List of Things To Do This Week is make a decision about whether or not to participate in this year's SWAP competition, now hosted by Stitcher's Guild. That decision also entails whether I will be SWAPping for me or for The Flute Player...got a couple of ideas either way...

Have a great week, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Love your skirt. Great fall outfit. It would be nice to follow your progress in SWAP if you decide to join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see the skirt! Have a great week off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The newer version is such a dramatic improvement! It looks terrific on you - you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! I have never seen this pattern! I am going to have to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Lisa! Your fall sweater and denim skirt with boots with new hair cut(?) looks very stylish and great on you. love it!

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)