Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good Enough for Growing




Ok, these aren't absolutely positively dead perfect...but, considering they could be outgrown before Christmas, I'm calling it good enough to replicate. There's room for her to tuck in her tops, but the back doesn't gape at all.

I can't remember the last time she had pants that didn't have some sort of elastic in them that even came close to fitting.

The pattern is Simplicity 4839; I should have the review up soon.

If only I had been correct in my thinking that she had some knit tops w/lavender in them...sigh, she doesn't...

3 comments:

  1. Wow! They look great to me! I sure wish I could make pants that fit me that well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look good! I'm sure the top problem will be easy to fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking I can just shave off a bit more of the side of the back, although I'm really not sure how much of that wrinkle is due to fit and how much is due to rumpled tucked-in T shirt... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)