Sunday, April 01, 2007

Palm Sunday

Yesssss!!!! Everyone was onstage, in costume, at the appropriate time! And, judging by the comments I heard, it was a good presentation.

I gave my digi camera to a friend to take some photos of the event...but the camera got stuck in 'review' mode and she wasn't able to get any.

I do have one photo that I snapped of the back hall in between services. It's not very informative, but you can see the rack with the soldier costumes in the foreground:



Next Sunday we will be having one service at the civic center; dunno if I'll manage to get photos there or not. We'll see.

And we have another 'hot project' to do this week...but I'm NOT THINKING ABOUT THAT until tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)