Sunday, September 06, 2009

Choir Sundays 09 #34

This Month's colors: Purple, black and/or silver w/blue jeans.
I'm wearing my Loes Hinse Bistro Jacket from a black poly/rayon herringbone weave suiting, my grey poly/rayon jersey blend variation on the funnel-neck view of Textile Studio's Monaco Shell top, and my new bootcutjeans purchase from the 'snoop shopping' trip...all 45 minutes worth...I managed to squeak in at Coldwater Creek last week (more on that next week).

And, um, just for the record, I finally took the kitty to the vet for the first check up, just to make sure our little foundling was a healthy cat and, um, turns out it *is* a girl kitty. Yes, I feel quite sheepish...Fortunately, 'Frisco' is a gender-neutral name, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)