Saturday, April 10, 2010

Gorgeous Fabrics Week...9...

Yeah, I missed week 8, so I'm a garment behind.
But, since the spring play has completely fallen through, I may be able to catch up next week. We'll see. ;)





Anyway, this pitiful hanger shot is Burda 05-2009-108, from black cotton/lycra sateen. The vest really looks a lot more polished in real life; the only real problem is that it is a lint magnet!!! Must keep lint roller handy...

I don't know when I'll manage to get a photo of it actually on me; I don't have any tops to wear with it for choir this month, although it'll probably get worn quite a bit in future months. Maybe I'll wear it to work this week and get a photo then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)