Sunday, April 25, 2010

Choir Sundays 2010 # 13


Choir Colors for March: Black, gray and yellow w/blue jeans

I've got on those same ol' bootcut Lees, with a modified version of Textile Studio's Monaco Shell, in a gray poly/rayon knit that I *think* I found at Wal-Mart, and the Vogue 8305 cardi-wrap, fabricated in a black rayon/lycra jersey from Gorgeous Fabrics.

Plus the yellow plastic jewelry.

April's colors will be turquoise, black and white with jeans. 'Cept for next week, which is our anniversary weekend, so we'll be dressing up just a bit and wearing black on the bottom instead of jeans.

I'm so ready to be done w/yellow... ;)

'12 Weeks' update tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Looks great and I like your yellow jewelry. Do you wear your cardi-wrap quite a bit? Trying to decide if I should make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um....a couple times a month? Maybe? I'm trying not to wear it out..it's such a distinctive garment.

    But my office at work tends to be FRIGID, so things like this are nice. ;)

    It's not difficult...just rather tedious (all that hemming!!) and it uses a copious amount of fabric. But it's comfy and fun to wear.

    If you can find a nice drapey knit in a color you wear a lot, I'd say go for it!

    If it goes dead out of fashion, it shouldn't be too hard to cut down to a more conventional top...

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)