Sunday, April 11, 2010

Choir Sundays 2010 #11


This was another one of those marathon days at church...and the photo was taken afterward. So, yeah, I look pretty tired. And my *usual* fashion photographer wasn't available, so The Flute Player filled in. I definitely need to give her some pointers about taking pictures. But, well, it is what it is. I had to wait until the computer was available to post the photo (homework takes precedence!), and I'm waaaayyyyy sleepy (as in my ears are ringing)...you wouldn't believe the typos I've made just this far. I hope I catch 'em all before I hit 'post'...

March colors are black, charcoal gray and yellow, with blue jeans. In addition to the dark wash boot cut Lees, I'm wearing a black silk/lycra charmeuse modified Loes Hinse City Dress shell, my gray wool/lycra Loes Hinse Bolero Jacket, and a $5 crinkled scarf from Wally World.

The rest of the month will probably be some variation on what I've worn already. I suppose I ought to just break down and make myself a yellow tank top so I can layer it under black, since it really looks like yellow is going to show up in the rotation at least once a year.

I'll think about that tomorrow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)