Sunday, February 08, 2009

Choir Sundays '09 #6

This Month's Colors:Black and white
Ok, one more frumpilated photo of this sweater coat and I'm going to start suspecting the mirror, which tells me it's ok, is lying through it's reflectively shiney teeth.

Or maybe the camera is just catching that I needed a nap after church in the worst way. Didn't get it....

In any case, I'm wearing my new RTW sweater coat, my Sandra Betzina Vogue 2945 top, from black and white oval dotted
rayon/lycra jersey from Hancock's and the La Fred Daphne pants, made from some of Gorgeous Thing's black cotton/lycra twill.


I think I'm gonna quit wearing the sweater coat for photos... LOL...

1 comment:

  1. I think the issue with the sweater coat is that it is designed to MOVE - and still photos don't move (at least not in focus...). I have a similar sweater from Eileen Fisher circa 2000. When I am wearing it, I look like Zorro (which is good)but it photographs like "frumpo".

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)