Sunday, June 08, 2008

Choir Sundays 08 #17

I realized this week that this is sort of my version of the 'I wear what I sew' post ;)

Around the house, I'm likely to be in shorts/jeans and a t-shirt from some event, but when I go out, I'm usually in something I made. Today is no different!

This month's colors blue jeans w/either green, orange or yellow.

Vacation season is upon us; I thought about waiting for next week to see if we had a few more folks in the choir, but decided to just post what we had ;)...

Jacket Vogue 8045, from fairly hefty denim that had been in the stash for several years when I made it 3 years ago.
Top: shell from modified Loes Hinse City Dress, made from a green/white/taupe rayon crinkle print. Very cool (as in temperature... ;)

These are Gloria Vanderbilt straight leg jeans; today was the bi-monthly visitor's luncheon and I was on my feet a LOT... no heels today!

1 comment:

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)