Monday, June 09, 2008

Button, button, who's got the button?

I do.

A BUNCH of them

If I'm adding right, I have...(12 + 2 + 4 + 9)...27 buttons to sew on various piratey garments.

Looks like a day in front of the DVD player to me...

But that's all I *have* to do...everyone will have a wearable costume at that point. I bailed on the knickers I had cut out for My Sweet Baboo, and made a pair of raggey-bottom pull-on black linen pants instead. (he complained that there were no pockets; I apologized but didn't have time to draft pockets that weren't included on the pattern...) I also made a second pair of those pants for the other deputy senior commander...actually, I didn't have enough fabric for two pairs, so DH's pair is pieced about knee level in the back. Good enough for costuming... I will make the vest I cut out for him *if* I have time. It's not absolutely necessary....

I hope to get some photos of these things before they all go away, but I may have to settle for photos from camp.

Which would be kinda cool, anyway.

I'll let you know what movies we watch ;)

1 comment:

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)