Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just the Facts, Ma'am

-- Found out last night that we were ok'd to use the room at church today, tomorrow and Saturday to work on the kinderchurch costumes, so I'm off for the day in just a bit. I may be working by myself...short notice and all...

-- Our children's pastor(elementary school; the costumes are for the pre-school dept.) has asked for some banners for the kids' sanctuary. I almost panicked, but all he wants are long skinny triangles with a rod pocket on the short end that are serger rolled along the edges. I think I can squeeze that in in the next week.

-- I managed to find a zipper buried in an UFO bag; DD's jumper is well under way. I'll serge finish the rest of it so it can be assembled w/the sewing machine that will be left home; hope to finish it by Sunday

-- The list of choir colors for the next 6 months has been published amongst us and I'm doing the happy dance! I forsee a bit more queue-jumping in my near future. You'll hear more on this!!

-- Gotta Run!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)