Sunday, October 18, 2009

Choir Sundays '09 #39

This month's colors: brown, tan and/or burnt orange w/ blue jeans. I thought about wearing the new smoke ring scarf, but decided that, since I was wearing a turtleneck top already I'd wear the oblong scarf that I cut from the remnants....so I have two very different scarves from the same fabric. Probably a good thing since it looks like we'll be doing this color combo every fall. Wonder how many folks will just assume I'm tying the same scarf differently?

It's over a top made from the bamboo jersey Hancock's had a couple of years ago; soft, warm and easily stretched out to shapelessness ;). If I remember right, I used my Loes Hinse Cowl top, switching the big floppy cowl for a turtleneck from an OOP Kwik Sew pattern. The jeans are the Lee boot cuts...I *really* wish I could find time to fit one of my jeans patterns... ;)

ETA: I just realized that this is the 3rd week of October...that's the Fall Quarter Blogging Break! So I'll see you next Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. The kitten is really growing. They really enjoy being in pictures, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's probably doubled in size since we got her; we'd just gotten home from church, so she was all about saying hello. ;) She's a lot of fun and we're enjoying her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those autumn colours! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fall colors - the choir must look great!

    Your little kitty is sure growing up - she's so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)