Monday, February 02, 2009

Contemporary Easter

One of the things I was anticipating this year was a large scale production to costume for Easter; however, it looks like our production this year will be in a contemporary setting and the costuming will be more a matter of coordinating than constructing.

So I won't have to do too much on it. Which means I'll likely be more involved than I had anticipated in this year's High School Musical, which has just been cast (The Actor is once again in the chorus). I thought I would be consumed by the church production and only get in on the last two weeks of the school costuming (I believe the show opens April 23, but I could be off by a week). But...well...here goes.

Meantime, I can breathe a little easier about sewing up the Frontiersman Pastor costume; Easter production sewing is not going to be pushing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)