I have a regularly scheduled volunteer job on Monday mornings now; it's a good thing to do but it does cut a bit into the sewing time!
I managed Saturday to get the big cuffs on the sleeves tacked around at the bottom to make sure they stayed rolled at the right place, get the sleeve lining attached and about 1/3 of the body lining attached. Just a bit more and I'll have the coat ready for buttons (tomorrow!)
But I changed out the thread and got most of the self-interfacing cut out for the shirts; they'll go together quickly once I sit down at the machines to work on them.
But I still gotta get lining for the vests...I'll probably do that tomorrow after the orthodontist visit.
Trying to get them all done this week!!!