And so ends the second three-day Preschool costume sewing marathon. One more three-day effort *may* finish them. We made some pretty good progress, considering we had only minimal notice. We got more than half way through the 'sew with grey thread' pile, which was the biggest one, I think.
However Dear Pre-School pastor said he really, really needs at least one complete set ASAP.
I have no idea how we stand on being close to having a 'complete set'. That's 8 costumes...a Wiseman/Priest/King, a Jesus/Angel, 2 adult men, 2 adult women, a boy and a girl. With all drapes, vests, sashes, etc.
I haven't made any boys robes yet, although I've got the vests done;I've got one women's robe about half done. I thought I was only short 1 'Wiseman/Priest/King' costume of having them all cut out, but it looks like there may have been a bit more. I guess we'll just keep sewing and see what we've got.
Now I need to put my sewing room back together and see if I can finish DD's jumper this evening ;)