Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Next Up

I've got the altar blankets distributed; one of the bolts was a bit short of what was labeled on the end (Wally World had just done their inventory and I told the lady I'd believe the end labels...well, one was right and one wasn't) so now I'm trying to decide if I need to get a bit more fabric or not. We were asked to make 26 - 30, and we will have exactly 26, so I guess we're good. I'm going to roll the edges tomorrow and then, hopefully, I'll be done with church sewing for the week.

But...HMC is going to Iceland next week for 10 days of ministry. If I can find out exactly where they'll be, I'll post it...I know I have had at least one person from Reykjavik drop by here from time to time. I know they'll be doing a TV broadcast for Gospel Channel Europe while they're there, but I don't know when it will be aired. (GCE airs our church services at 10:30 pm on Sundays and Wednesdays...but I don't know what time zone the '10:30 pm' is in ;) The Easter productions should be aired in the next couple of weeks or so). But I digress! My point was that she needs some PJ pants really bad, since they will be staying with host families while they're there and her PJ pants are, um, seriously worn. So I spent what time I had yesterday tracing the Burda One-Seams in a size or two smaller and a couple inches longer than I wear and I plan to get her some knit sleep pants made in the next couple of days. Plus, HMC will be joining us for choir again,and this time they are asking them to wear lavender. DS hasn't said anything to me about needing a shirt, but DD has expressed a need for a lavender shirt. So I'm thinking Jalie 2005 in some lavender cotton/lycra that's in the stash...

*Maybe* I'll get my multi-floral-on-black print that I got from Louise at the expo turned into a skirt that I can wear by Sunday...

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can get your skirt done - you've been so generous with your time for others recently!

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)